Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Empty State for Shipping Method at Checkout

I’ve been designing a site that ships products within the U.S. only (one shipping zone). There is also an option for pickup.

Because of how the user flow works with that process, I would like customers to be able to select a shipping method before they add their shipping address (once they choose pickup, I’m working on setting it up to auto-populate to the pickup address).

Does anyone know if there’s a way I could prevent the empty state from showing for Shipping Method at checkout?

Here is my site’s Read-Only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gastro-gnome?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=gastro-gnome&preview=bf3b04ce18c7261349f6257e58b60583&pageId=5f0ce3b49156cf47e3617dc2&mode=preview

Hey @corsi

Did you find a solution for your problem? I’m having the same issue.

Unfortunately, no. I was able to work around it, but there doesn’t seem to be a solution to the empty state itself.

Hey @corsi

I’m trying to create something exactly like you’ve managed to do on this site, that gives customers the option to either have products shipped to them or for them to pick up. I’ve had a quick look at your read only link and it looks great, but did it require custom code?