Workaround for Product specific shipping?

Hi,

So I’m currently creating a Webflow eCommerce site for a client. They already own a physical store and are now reaching online with the store i’m building for them.

Now in the midst of the project they want to have products that are only able to be picked up in the physical store. Still to be charged on the site, but only available for order if the customer chooses to pick them up in the store. In other words, some products are able to be ordered and shipped all over the country. But some only able to be picked up in the store.

Are there any solutions for this?

Currently the only solution we’re discussing is to simply clone the site and host a new one where the products in the new one are only available for pickup in the physical store.

I’m banging my head against the wall…

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hello,

After 2 years, I see not much has changed since I found myself with the same issue. Is there a workaround to assign shipment details/rules/rates to each product individually?

Unfortunately, I have already invested a lot of time and resources in a Webflow ecommerce project, but this is really a dealbreaker for me and I’ll have to rebuild from scratch in Shopify. It is quite disappointing for a product that prides itself on its customizability and full control given to the user as their unique selling propositions…