Ecommerce Login Screen

Hey all,
Can someone please help me with how do I make a Login Screen for an e-commerce website with all the options as login with google, facebook or email.
Thanks in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Currently there is no login option natively for Webflow e-commerce because they have not released Memberships/User Accounts yet. They just announced (in their latest community update) the beta will be releasing towards the end of the year in Q4 I think (finally :wink:). So, you really have two options, the first being, just waiting a bit longer and the second, use a third party service for e-commerce that supports user accounts.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hey Noah,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
As I’m new to Webflow could you also suggest to me some good third part services for e-commerce that supports user accounts?

You can try:
https://www.foxy.io/webflow

Im sure there are others who can provide more options but Foxy Cart is heavily invested in Webflow.
Hope this helps!

Is there any update (June now) to web flow natively supporting logins? I need discounted prices displayed to logged in users (currently on WordPress and woocommerce this is easy).

1 Like

Yeiks… This is a big gap. We REALLY need users to be able to have secure account login… Consider these basic functions: Re-orders, tracking, multiple orders, security, payments summary, changes and updates to orders…

I did not really take the time to do a deep enough dive before utilizing this for an e-commerce solution.
With out basic accounts, this is like a training wheels version of e-commerce. Not professional grade.

Is there anyone who knows what the timeline is for this being improved? WHY would would anyone pay a hosted subscription for a site that has so many basic gaps in core utility? It seems we will have to rebuild in another platform, or integrate a third party e-commerce add-on. Deeply disappointed…Talk me down from the ledge, please someone… Thank you

THIS IS THE PITCH:
“With Webflow Ecommerce, you can build and design online stores, customize every detail of your cart and checkout experiences, manage products and orders, set up and launch a fully functional, completely custom online store without writing a line of code.”

1 Like

Foxy costs another 23$ a month to set up an extern shopping card with all the features. Im with David - many basic features are not included in webflow. We are just so deep in a project that we cant get of webflow anymore. Payments in Europe are an other big problem. Not to have the ability to filter products on the quantity in stock… some things are just unbelievable!

1 Like