Does Webflow do memberships yet,

Just heard before they were working on it and I thought theyt might, Please let me know, and if not is there a plug in or compatible App
Thanks,
Rob

2 Likes

Hi @rjbiccum

Unfortunately Webflow doesn’t support membership yet. But you can use MemberStack!

2 Likes

A bit disappointing news for free members as they won’t be able to access some of it’s feature. There should some facility for them too to enjoy full features. Likewise, some web development services should also give their clients a kind of free demo to their clients that may be a dummy website developed only for them. It’ll easier for the client to decide about the service provider.

1 Like

Another option to check out for adding membership functionality is MemberSpace :+1:

1 Like

Hey @rjbiccum! Welcome to the community.

If you have any questions about MemberStack, or need help with Webflow feel free to reach out.

@jonathancarter if you or anyone you know is unable to test MemberStack because of Webflow’s free plan, let us know. There might be something we can do :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, DuncanHamra, I am not worried about fees, what is the best way to get memberstack on Webflow, how long does the process take, what do I need to know?
So, I will check member stack but would appreciate a coach like you helping along,
Thanks,
Rob

1 Like

Hey @rjbiccum! If you’re starting a new project you might consider starting from a template:
https://memberstack.webflow.io/filter/template

If you already have a site built, you can copy and paste components from one of our freebies:

Or you can start from scratch and build something entirely different. The process doesn’t take long at all, and we’re happy to help you get setup. I recommend starting with this tutorial video here no matter what route you decide to go.

If you have any trouble you can reach us via our chat app, send an email to team@memberstack.io, or join our Slack community at Getting Started | Memberstack Community

1 Like

Thank You, I have a site built and the client wants to use it. I will check out your tutorial videos, which I find very helpful most of the time. If I do have questions I will reach out to team@memberstack.io, thanks for the info

Rob

1 Like

Duncan, I have checked out the memberstack and was wondering in lieu of pages that are unlocked once a member signs up, can we go more old school and have members contact me directly via phone or text then I can direct them to sign up at Memberstack? I would have multiple options which I could list on my website with a description of what they receive at that member pricing, if they needed to select a level of membership from my site. Not sure I need a CMS to do that so just wondered if I can use memberstack when my offers are very basic.
Thank you,
Rob

1 Like

Hi Rob! I missed your reply here. If you find yourself waiting around for a reply its safe to assume I haven’t seen it :slight_smile: team@memberstack.io is a pretty good way to reach us.

If I understand what you want to achieve, I believe the answer is yes! But instead of directing folks to MemberStack, you’ll get to direct them to pages on your site that have MemberStack installed.

You can use the CMS with MemberStack, but I don’t think you’ll need it for what you’re trying to do.

I’m happy to help with setup when the time comes. Just let me know :slight_smile:
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Duncan