Webflow Membership feature launch

Hi, I attended the Webflow update event done earlier this year. I remember the mention of some exciting features by Webflow including membership feature. Is there any update on this? Is there a rough ETA on when this may be launched?

Thank you.

None provided. ETA was beta test in Q4.

Thanks Jeff. So, a very long wait.

While I have your attention, would you know a good tool for SSO for Webflow?

What are you trying to accomplish exactly?

I have this LMS that I am using that has SSO and I would like users to be able to also login to the front of my site which is Webflow. My initial plan was to use MemberStack and Webflow. But the LMS I found has proved to be very useful. So, I would still like to put 50% on my learning on Webflow, and it would be great if students didn’t;t need 2 sets of logins. Thanks.

Oh, one more thing, I have sent a message to MemberStack, and I am waiting to hear back from them. But I have a feeling they won’t be able to do it. I hope I am wrong.

Sorry, can’t help you on this. I don’t use Webflow for sites that require external third-party functions, preferring to use tools providing the core functionality instead.

Hi Danny, I am not sure I understand the question. Which membership software? Or something else?

What would you recommend?

I am using MemberStack. It seems like the most “Webflow friendly” platform out there. I believe it gets a lot of customers from Webflow, and it seems to be pretty good. However, I haven’t taken my site live yet. Although I have it integrated into my staging site. It was relatively easy to set up. I don’t have advanced tech knowledge but I can do most tech things by reading and watching videos.

I think the other one people go for is MemberSpace. I used to be a customer of theirs when I used SquareSpace for a time. It’s good, but I found it expensive. MemberStack seems to have a fairer price based on what I can see.

However, I hate using so many add-ons. It’s not just about cost. So, I would be very pleased if Webflow bring out a membership feature. I hope it helps.

8 - 9 months since this was answered. Looks like Beta opened up, and it was talked about at the no-code conf a few months back.

Any idea when we’ll start to see membership functionality available?

Thanks.

1 Like

Any idea when Membership comes available? Susbscribed to the beta but seems they have enough testers :frowning: