Designer crashing when elements are clicked

Still now working on my site. I still get this:

As soon as I click on an element, it appears. I’ve never had this problem before…

Hi @nictur,

Thank you so much for reaching out about the designer crashing for you.

Can you please let me know which site you’re seeing this on? If you’re not able to share it publicly, can you please contact us directly?

Could you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like your read-only link & screenshots really helps us to help you faster :slight_smile:

How to share a read-only link:

Thanks in advance! :blush:

Its happing with every site I have, even the ones which is not published. My site is www.radiusdesign.no
Its a simple portfolio site with cms collections. I get in to the designer but as soon as I start clicking on a element, it happens. At then I have to reload my browser but it happens again… https://preview.webflow.com/preview/radiusdesign?preview=6e0829a051ac2a834e601a0d7539bd1c

Hi @nictur

I tried reproducing this issue on your site so I could report my findings to our team. Unfortunatley I wasn’t able to so I may need a bit more help from you on this.

Can you please:

• Try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode with browser extensions turned off
  • If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and share it here

Thanks in advance for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.