De Kruijter Client Website

Hi All,

Just wanted to get feedback and show the community my latest website, details below.

After Nico at De Kruijter saw my portfolio website at www.aarongrieve.co.uk (Built in Webflow) he was inspired to get in touch and commission me to work with him to redesign and build his Public Lighting Company’s website, here’s the fruits of our labour:

De Kruijter Lighting (Proper URL being added when we push it live…)

I’m always trying to push the boundaries of what can be done with Webflow on an interactive level, the biggest hurdle I overcame was allowing the portfolio section to be built with the Webflow CMS, having the detail pages slide in and allowing for the “CMS’ Rich Text Input” to show, which by default only works when you enter the “Dynamic Item” page, but I worked out a way :smile: using the new “Dynamic Embed” feature!

Any comments and critique always appreciated, thanks all!

Aaron.

7 Likes

Really nice job dude :slightly_smiling:

@Blaise_Posmyouck Thanks very much!

Very creative and impressive! :+1:

Awesome job, I love the colors to :+1:

I like it. Very creative [viewed on iPhone]. Although the text in the middle is very blurry as well as the hamburger icon. That’s the only things I would fix. But other than that good job. :wink::grinning::blush::+1:

How did you manage to do the triangle 3D effect ?
I’ve always wanted to know how to do this effect (there is the same with cubes on 3D transform Webflow page), but there is not any tutorial about this.
Can you give me a tip ? :slightly_smiling:
Cheers

I’m pretty sure he just used .svg’s and had them loop. But I might be wrong… :wink:

1 Like

Referring to the inspector, yes seems to be images looping :slight_smile:

Yeah you got it it’s an svg on a looped animation :smile:

2 Likes

So simple yet so smart… :wink::grinning::blush::+1:

1 Like

Very nice, clean and creative website!

I have a little point, I don’t find the website (desktop) very users-friendly. The menu is much to complicated for visitors and makes it hard to navigate. Examples:

• Head menu is hard to find on homepage, the hamburger icon not good visible (I was expecting a call-to-action-button “entree” or something)
  • This remaines when you navigate further in the website, menu disappeares etc.
  • Another example: when detailpages are showing up, i was expecting a Cross in the right corner to close.

Further as said, a very beautifull website!

Thanks for the Feedback @Corine I’ll take this on board :smile:

Aaron.

Impressive Aaron! Great job on interactions and overall design, awesome!

1 Like

Wow that is gorgeous! Excellent job, I love the animations and interactions :clap: