Data Visualisation Dashboard - MySQL Data?

Looking to create a dashboard in Webflow to visualize data (analytics dashboard). The data is coming from MySQL, do I need to use Airtable? Google Sheets? Both?

The dashboards will be gated via Memberstack.

Has anyone else created something similar? Curious to see how you did it and any info you can provide.

Thanks in advance!

You can’t connect MySQL directly to a Webflow site since you can only run client side JavaScript. Meaning you would have to build out and host an application ( node, php, etc…) to feed the panels.

Hi @webdev,

I am aware that MySQL can’t be connected directly with Webflow, was looking for info or anyone that has experienced something similar with connecting MySQL to Webflow via Sheets, Airtable, etc.

Thanks!

I have created my own solution that allows to DIRECTLY integrate Webflow with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB, as well as Airtable and others, without CMS collections.

I have created four very large applications based on this solution (written in backend, not JS!) and I can confirm that everything has been working for years.

The architecture is a bit more complicated, but it allows you to add all possible enterprise tools as well as 3rd party services.

I tried to explain everything on Youtube. Please check https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eXX4-G3sqU