Custom Domain rabbit hole

Hi,

I had a published site and the credit card on file expired. Instead of simply reactivating the site upon payment update Webflow simply wiped my whole setup. but even worse, now after my card was charged for a year of service every time I go to create the custom domain it takes me to the promotional section to buy a new domain. I am stuck and webflow customer support is basically inexistent.
help!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @alscharff, thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear about the domain trouble, I am here to help.

First, when a payment fails and there is no payment for 4 weeks, the site plan will automatically be cancelled.

To get the site with custom domain republished, the site hosting need to be re-added and then then custom domain re-added to the site and the project re-published.

Here is how to Add and manage Site Plans in Webflow: Manage site plans | Webflow University

Regarding the billing that you mentioned for the yearly site plan, the Webflow support team can help, have you sent a request via our support contact form or reached out to support@webflow.com?

If not, it is good to send an email so that our team can help to verify the account and provide information on the account and help to get the hosting resolved.

Here is the direct link to the Contact Form for Webflow Support:
Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

I hope this helps.