I am very excited about DevLink since it allows me to work on both ends (designer and developer), and I want to give it a try with my app idea for my company.
I would like to receive feedback on the feasibility of my project from people already experienced with DevLink. I’ve just finished watching Get started with DevLink by @Aron_Korenblit and @victoriaplummer . Thank you for such amazing content. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
- Create a responsive GUI (similar to Netflix) for browsing and viewing Google Drive videos.
- Webflow with DevLink
- Google API
- Database for storing information about videos (links, metatags)
- Login feature
How it should work:
- The GUI (made and maintained in WebFlow) displays fetched data (Google Drive video links and metatags) from the database (which communicates with the Google API).
- Is this possible within DevLink?
- Do you have any comments on the current stack or the way the app should work?
- Any other notes/ideas you would like to share?