Critical Checkout Failing Bug - Order summary disappearing on checkout?

I recently launched an ecommerce website for my client, we took a couple of orders on the first day but recently what happens when you go to checkout is the order summary information disappears and the shipping methods don’t appear.

I tried reverting to the backup that could actually take some orders but after trying to checkout with that version the order summary was still disappearing and I was unable to complete the checkout.

The client is getting a little bit nervous so any help would be massively appreciated.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/insane-boats?utm_source=insane-boats&preview=a6e570cab6d78905a827a2b6618720d2

Hi @nathandennisdesign

Thanks for your patience on this. We pushed a fix and you should be able to checkout as expected. Please note the fix does require you to republish your project.

​Please let me know if this solves the problem on your end.

1 Like

Hey @Brando

Thanks for your work so far on this, but I’ve tried publishing the site again multiple times and we’re still experiencing the same problems. Also tried clearing my cache as well just in case.

The order summary is still disappearing as soon as anyone enters something into the name field.

Thanks for the update @nathandennisdesign!

I’ll report this back to our engineers and get back to you asap.

1 Like

Thanks man! I don’t know if it helps but it seems as though the problem started happening when I tried to add a phone number field to the checkout form.

It’s a stab in the dark but maybe some way to revert the checkout page back to its original, untampered with version might help maybe?

Hi @nathandennisdesign

We pushed a fix that should help — you won’t need to republish this time. Can you test and let me know if the issue is resolved?

1 Like

Just checked now, all working! Thank you for all your fast fix and all your help! Loving Webflow E-commerce!

Thanks again,

Nathan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.