Order Confirmation page blank for customers

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/vwork?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=vwork&preview=820fd738dbab3b30e2a3e9ffc81ba4a8&pageId=5f45c065b0576e68a0c41a81&itemId=5f45c6c0477cee999c0242bf&mode=preview

Hey all, for some reason our customers are seeing blank Order Confirmation pages.

I’ve tried disconnecting and reconnecting Stripe.

Anyone? this is a serious issue for our customers…

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Has this ever worked for you? Like when you tested before launch or recently?

1 Like

It did look normal - with all buyer info, initially. I believe that would have been tested on the first product. Now it looks messed up for all products (we only have 5 products).

All the bindings look alright. If you run a test order and get nothing again I would open a ticket with support.

Hey any update on how to fix? I’m having a similar issue.

We’re having a similar issue.

Having the same issue. I duplicated the entire shop from a previous site that showed everything correctly. But haven’t been able to find a fix for the new shop.

I’m having the same issue as well. This is definitely a concern as my client was hoping to launch her site in the next day or two.

We are having the same problem. Does anyone know if this is a bug or a known issue?

@webdev Hey, just wondering if this is on someone’s radar as it looks like a number of people are experiencing the same thing.

@QA_Brandon @johnramos have you seen this? Looks like several have this problem
Janne

Hi Everyone! The team is aware of this, with the order confirmation page being blank. We are currently pushing out a fix, and it should be ready soon!

The site will need to be republished after the fix has been added.

I will let everyone know once it is ready. Thank you bringing this to our attention!

1 Like

@threehex Hi Everyone! A fix has been pushed. Order information will now show on the order confirmation page after the order is placed.

​Be sure to republish the site for the changes to take effect.

1 Like

This is not fixed. I’ve republished and tried with clear cache, in incognito, on another machine and confirmed our customer is seeing same thing. Blank confirmation page.

Hi @threehex - please double check all of the custom code on your site - it can either be at a Project level accessed via the Dashboard, on a page-level via the Designer, or via an HTML embed. The Order Confirmation page cannot have any redirects or URL changes in it as it may cause order data to not load properly.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.