Creating a very custom product page

Hello, this is my first time posting on the webflow form. I had a question in regards to creating a product page. In the link I’ve provided is working example of what I want (using a lot of custom code). On the page, the customer should be able to select a capacity (amount of memory) for the usb, and a preset quantity. There is also an area for a custom quantity in which the customer can select a quantity between 100-1000. (You can test the website in the link provided)

I’ve watched the guide video and read other people’s post but as far as I’m aware these questions haven’t been asked:

1. Is there any other way to add items to cart without using CMS (for example using the options on my page to submit a final price that is added to cart)

2. Is it possible, with CMS to create product varients that doesn’t use drop down(my client absolute hates drop downs for some reason)

I know it’s asking a lot but I appreciate any help and feedback I can get. Thank you in advance.

The page is located here: https://freeshippromo-c36b014c8f82860d3b0afaa94.webflow.io/