Comment System in Webflow

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well this Saturday.

I went through the site and found no comment options, I also went through the wishlist and found a few requests for such a system.

Just to be clear, is there no current integration or feature available to allow website commenting?

Kind Regards,

T

Hi @tohmasch

Not natively at present - this thread may be useful for you though:

2 Likes

I like to use “AddThis” for commenting and reviews, check it out.

Try https://just-comments.com it’s easy to integrate and style

Sad…

JustComments does not accept new customers. JustComments will shut down by the end of 2020.

Nothing native, but no reason you can spend 10 minutes building one yourself. Checkout my step-by-step video on how to do exactly that:

2 Likes

What exactly do you mean by comments?

Comments on elements in Webflow (e.g. “I can’t get this margin right in this symbol”), to be shared among team members?

Or a “comments widget” for sites, like Disqus?

Hi everybody, I’m currently working on a comment / review system for Webflow & Memberstack… :speech_balloon: Our public beta will be announced soon https://ossembly.com :speech_balloon:

4 Likes

Hey, this sounds great! Can you please update us when the beta is ready?

1 Like

Absolutely! @ChrisDrit

2 Likes

This sounds great!

Will YouTube style comments be supported?

Will comments on cms/dynamic pages be supported?

We would love to see a demo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, yes, and it’s coming soon!

1 Like

How soon?! Two days? Two weeks? Two months? :slight_smile:

Signed up for the demo. @ChrisDrit, just watched your tut. Will be using that for the time being.

1 Like

Is there necessary reason for the Comment ID? I noticed the zap function is missing in the tutorial.

Ossembly’s Beta will be released publicly on April 24! :speech_balloon:

2 Likes

Went to the website and it says still in beta. Would love to see an example or have a rough timeframe of when this will launch. Thanks, @baileysimrell.

Hey friends! If your reading this in 2022, I created this free Webflow templated called Learnflow to teach you how to integrate popular no-code tools like a comment section, payment systems, and more!
I hope it helps someone and lmk if you have any questions :grin:

2 Likes

Hey :wave:. For those still looking, you can now enable commenting on static & CMS pages, like blog posts, through the Supersparks app.

Our app allows you to customize the comment section & form in the Webflow designer, so you don’t have to embed 3rd party widgets like Disqus. The app also integrates with Webflow Memberships & Memberstack, so data from your members’ accounts, such as name & profile image, can be automatically displayed on their comments.

To test it out & get started check out the link below :point_down::

Installation should take under minutes through templates & is completely no-code. Check out our video tutorial here.

Let me know if you have any questions or feedback!