Collection List Problem

Hello Community -

I am creating a collection list - specifically targeting a custom Multi Image Product Field
When trying to target this multi image product field via the gear icon, I do not get the option to select - only “Product” or Categories with Ecommerce section as show here:

I am referencing this Webflow tutorial video which shows I should be able to target a Multi-image Product Field:

I’m missing a step in the process, just not sure where.

Thanks for any guidance.

• A

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Without seeing your project setup it’s hard to troubleshoot, however multi-reference fields either need to be included as their own collection list within a collection page, or nested within another collection list on a static page.

Another thing to look out for is scrolling within the source list as users on MacOS tend to have scrollbars hidden by default—meaning it may not be apparent that you can scroll through more options within the dropdown.

If both of those don’t seem to help, please include your read-only link and I’ll take a closer look :+1:

1 Like

Hi Mike - after reading your reply, I was able to figure it out. Thanks for your quick response…this is an amazing tool! -A