Collect payment without shopping cart

Hello,

I’m setting up a site for a health coach and I’m looking for a solution to allow them to collect payment on their site for their services without having to setup a full ecommerce shopping cart.

Is it possible to collect payments for one or two services without having to setup a shopping cart with a full commerce package? So less of a shopping cart and more of an invoicing page.

WP has a form plugin that interfaces with stripe to collect payment for services where there isn’t a need for a shopping cart experience. It’s kind of like a pay invoice experience.

thanks

D

Hi Giant-Leap,

I am trying to do the same, did you figure out a way to do this? :slight_smile:

Hi @Giant-leap and @ellenblarsson.
Josh from Foxy here. We can show you how to use Foxy + Webflow to setup payment forms. We’re still a shopping cart, but once a customer configures their payment (amount, service, etc.) they can be taken to the secure checkout page.

Also, Webflow Ecommerce isn’t needed. So you can use Foxy + a non-Webflow Ecommerce package which is less expensive that Webflow Ecommerce alone.

More info on our seamless Webflow integration can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io We offer an unlimited free trial and free one-on-one onboarding for Webflow users. We can even put together an example payment form that you can copy and use in your site.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Josh,

Our client is asking if it is possible to make invoice payments via their Webflow website to a Xero account, is this possible to do with Foxy integration you are suggesting here?

Cheers
Grant

1 Like

Hi @grantsenior.
Thank you for your message. I’m not fully following the flow. Mind emailing us details on the customer flow you’re wanting in relation to Foxy and Xero: hello@foxy.io

Thanks so much!

Josh