Coder Request - Help Fix My Order Form (CSS + JS)

Hey Webflowers!

I need help with custom CSS styling on an Order Form fit my style-guide, as well as tweaking the Javascript(?) to work better on mobile (UI/UX). I use Foxycart / Foxy.io as my cart system, so it is possible for me to use CSS code snippets on Foxycart Admin panel for rendering the form. I just don’t know how to code :disappointed_relieved:

I notice that on iPhone, sometimes the form can interfere with the Apple Safari app interface, and could cause a potential customer to leave my site due to frustration trying to fill out the form. I’d imagine similar issues on other mobile browsers as well. Example: If the order form has a lot of customizable options, then scrolling can be a pain + the “Submit” button on the form is tough to use.

• The Order Form is located in a modal on the Animation Templates page (CMS dynamic page) after clicking the “ORDER NOW” button.

http://stonecraft-media.webflow.io/animation-templates/youtube-social-booster-outro
Password is 09871234qaz

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Anonmusic

Here is my Webflow Designer public share link: LINK

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.