Checkout Form with WebFlow

Hello guys!

I’ve been playing around with Webflow for a bit, but I’m stuck. I’m in the business of selling products that my clients further resell for profit. What I’m trying to do is create a checkout form where the client can:

1. Fill out his contact information (name, email, phone number, birthday) (ive figured this one out)
  2. Select how much he wants of product X and Y and at the bottom, the total cost and profit (for them selling at the recommended price) will be displayed.
  3. Fill out his address/location and the site will give him a shipping cost. (based on a list of zipcodes that each have a value (cost)

I have already figured out 1. , but 2. and 3. I’m unsure how to do. I don’t need a payment solution btw, I just want a form.

Hi @sebasianf.
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after will require custom code or using a third-party form builder.

That said, you might consider our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow You can manage products withn Webflow CMS and then allow customers to add products to cart, configure quantity, etc.

Foxy will display real-time shipping rates based on postal code and/or any criteria/rules. In addition, we support offline payments or quotes, allowing the customers to checkout without paying.

Chosen products, quantities, shipping total, taxes, etc. is emailed to the customer and store admins. Also, this information is available in the Foxy admin, Zapier, Make, etc.

Here to help if you have any questions or need help getting started with our unlimited free trial: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh