CMS Video link (Vimeo) Not displaying video content

Hi All,

I’m brand new to Webflow (recent Muse convert) and I could use some help with what I think is unexpected behavior.

Linking to a video via Collection List<Video Link doesn’t display the video content from a Vimeo link.

I’ve checked the links and they all work, I’ve also made sure my privacy and embed settings on Vimeo are set to anyone/anywhere for all videos.

Here’s an example link that isn’t currently working: BGirl Kayla | Inception on Vimeo

Here’s a screencap of my process: Webflow Troubleshoot - CMS Vimeo Embed issue - 6.13.18 - YouTube

Am I doing anything wrong? How do I use the Vimeo links contained within the CMS?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[2]:

Thanks for the heads up @mgarske I looked into your project and noticed that the videos didn’t really go through the embedly API.

Did you import your data from a CSV?

Try adding and deleting a space from your URLs:
CloudApp

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for the fast response, I did upload via a csv and your suggestion worked!

Is there a way to prevent this with future CSV uploads?

I’m having the same issue. Importing a CSV with over 1200 items so I can’t go through each and try the space/delete trick. Is there any other way we can prevent this issue?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.