CMS Collection template pages displaying (within) a collection list with a different filter on each page

Hello everyone!

I’m having an issue in creating “customized” CMS Collection template pages.
That is, where each template page displays a CMS Collection list that is filtered according to that SPECIFIC page (a different filter on every CMS Collection page). Let me give you an example…

Let’s say that I create 2 CMS Collections. Collection 1 is called Categories (where, for example, I have 3 categories: Men, Women and Children) and Collection 2 is called Products (where I have all the products of the 3 Categories).

Now, in the dynamic category page “Men”, I want to insert a CMS Collection List showing ONLY products related to the “Men” category (filtered on Men). Same thing for the other categories… in the dynamic category page “Women”, I want to insert a CMS Collection List showing ONLY products related to the “Women” category (filtered on Women) and in the “Children” only the products for children!

Can I do that? And if I can, how?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Rob

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/exploramunt?utm_source=exploramunt&preview=ce07b493df99bb37585047a108afd263
(how to access public share link)

I have the same problem, @RPC . Did you find a solution?