Can't edit link blocks in editor

Hi all,
I recently learned that Webflow editor still does not support editing link blocks?
Not sure if there is something wrong on my end but I found multiple forum articles about it, some even from 2017 where it was promised to be fixed. Yet still not working for me :frowning:

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Howdy @luckyluke and welcome to the community! :wave:

I haven’t used this specific tool myself, but I can vouch for Finsweet’s Attributes and this looks like it may help:

It does involve a smidge of custom code (including the script in your project) and some edits to the attributes of your link block (which can be done natively in the Designer), but they do a good job walking you through the steps if you get stuck.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you run into issues :+1:

1 Like

Hi, @mikeyevin thanks for a good tip. I made it work for buttons that include text with the solution you suggested. but how about buttons that don’t have any text in them? For example, I have an image that has a link block and my client needs to change links in the editor.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I’m not too sure as I don’t have any experience with that specific tool, but Finsweet offers some great support for their products that you can find below:

Good luck with the build :webflow_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.