Cannot select page to link to

I’m working in the latest version of Chrome and cannot select a page link due to the dropdown not scrolling. I have a link selected, I go to the control panel to select a page “choose a page” but I can only see the top 8 pages. The dropdown won’t allow me to scroll down to choose the page I need.

Works in Safari but I don’t like using it vs. using Chrome. My Browser is up to date. I restarted it. I’ve restarted my computer. The dropdown doesn’t allow keyboard navigation to select lower options using the arrow key either.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey @Port_of_Folio, could you please share a read-only link for your site so I can try to replicate the issue. You can find how to share a red-only link here:

Sure thing.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/triad-building-company?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=triad-building-company&preview=d08e9e1720bf0c38c9b73c8d9dd39b22&mode=preview

Hey @Port_of_Folio, I am using Chrome’s latest version as well and I see a scrollbar to see the list of pages you can link to in my browser:

Did you try to check and see if opening it up on incognito mode and clearing cache helps you out here?

Cleared cache and rebooted, tried incognito mode and still the same issue. I’ve opened other projects and tested and have no issues. It’s just this one site on Chrome.
I opened the project using the share link I’d posted for you and in read-only mode I’m able to get the scroll bar.
I’m going to use Safari to create all of my page links for now. But thanks

Hi everyone, was there a resolution to this? I have the exact same problem, only time I can scroll to select the other pages is in the preview link mode, doesn’t work when in the designer??

1 Like