Cannot figure out how to create the Search results to look exactly as I want them

@AnnaKelian it seems to be working but not how I envisioned, this is getting extremely frustrating.

Maybe the Search feature isn’t as robust as I pictured or maybe I just don’t know how to do it. I was already advised to visit Site search | Webflow University but that doesn’t show what I’m looking for.

I want to make the search results look exactly the same as my collection item boxes on the home page (with the actor picture in the background, then the info text overlayed on top).

So for example, if I search for Abbie Cornish and click enter…then in the Search Results Page I will get that exact same Collection Item from my Home page (of Abbie’s picture in the background and her text info overlayed on top). Does that make sense?

Any reply to my last post?

Hi @rhami

I don’t know if this is any help but I mentioned something similar on the original search beta announcement thread - see posts 74/75: Site search beta discussion - #75 by StuM

That was connected to trying to style search results in a grid, the same as some products I had in a site…they added it to a list of future enhancements

@forresto - are you able to advise @rhami - in case we have missed something?

Thanks
Stu

@StuM thanks for the tip man much appreciated! I’ll look into it

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.