Can’t make Google index my website

It’s my first time and my first website.
I buyed a domain on Google domains, verified it on google console.

Set the dns.

It’s almost 1 month and my website still don’t shown on google search.

I tryed ti force manually an indexing on google console, but it is saying me an error of 401.

> “ This page is not in the index, but not because of an error. See the details below to learn why it wasn’t indexed. Learn more”

——
My website is

preview link
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/samuelriggio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=samuelriggio&preview=b666e045d3871ac5e6be901c1ee5afec&workflow=preview

Your website is password protected. That’s why you’re getting a 401. The client, in this case, Google Search Console, lacks valid authentication credentials. So, it doesn’t have the password to see your website so it will not crawl it even though you request that manually. Remove the password protection if not crucial or contains private/sensitive info on your website and retry again. That should work.

Hello @Samuel_Riggio

You might have avoided a delay of a month for your website with a proper SEO Consultation. These minor tweaks and trends can be easily bypassed through SEO. Ping me. I’ll help you out :slight_smile:

Take Care. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.