I reported this problem about a year ago.
It took about 3 months to fix it. It was fixed.
This appears to be related to another issue I reported recently
- It seems to be centered around SYMBOLS.
I haven’t been able to replicate the issue successfully
- but I’ve seen the issue appear several times over the past 2 weeks
- in several unrelated projects
If you change a destination page for a link within a symbol
- preview will contain the old destination page
When you publish or export the site
- the link will contain the new destination page
Previewing the site… makes the site “non-responsive”
- because the page doesn’t exist.
No Public Link Available.
@callmevlad @thesergie @cyberdave
hi @Revolution thanks for the heads up. I’m looking into this now
i’m not able to reproduce the issue. here is what i did:
- edited a navbar symbol
- changed a link to go to a different page
- previewed the page
- clicked on the link, worked fine
- exited preview
- changed a page’s URL
- then i noticed the old URL was updated in the settings panel of my link inside the symbol as well.
Can you tell me your steps to create the bug?
I’m still tracking the issue. May take awhile.
But I do know the issue is deeper in the workflow.
I’ll let you know when I have more.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.