Bug in the nav bar: 2 nav items have a "current" state no matter what I do

Hi guys! I hope someone can help me crack this since I am literally losing my mind, hahaha. The “HOME” nav item stays bold no matter what other sub page I navigate to. It also gets a style named “current” that I cannot remove.

I think it might be a bug since the same mistake happens for example in Webflow’s template.

Here’s the link: Webflow - Hania's Stupendous Site

Thank you in advance for your help. I’ve been wrecking my head over this for 10 hours now.

3 Likes

Hi @hannmosshart

It looks absolutley fine to me, see screenshots.

I’m having the same issue. Never happened before. I do notice that this is not evident when I open a new window in Incognito Mode. The Designer must think we are still on the previous page that is in the current state. Obviously a “Designer” bug.

This bug popped up for me just recently. It’s only in the Designer view, but looks fine in staging. Wondering if anyone at Webflow sees this issue.

Here’s a screenshot of the bug. I have a home (design in my case) which is highlighted on navbar as well as breadcrumbs. Page is actually on a cms article

@hannmosshart Hello, I have the same problem, did you manage to solve this situation, I’ve been working on this problem for 5 hours. :slight_smile: I didn’t manage to solve it? Thank you in advance!

I am having the same issue! Is this a bug?