Are you able to use Airtable to create new Webflow products?

Does anyone know or have experience with using Airtable to create/update products with the Webflow CMS?

I know that you’re able to use it for content like blog posts but I’ve never tried it with products if anyone has any experience or any input it would be greatly appreciated

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

You can use PowerImporter to create/update products in the CMS from Airtable.

If you need help to set it up, please don’t hesitate to email me (I’m the creator).

2 Likes

If you’re using the Webflow CMS, you can use Whalesync for this. Essentially you just tell Whalesync which Airtable base you want to sync with your products collection in Webflow and then Whalesync handles the rest.

If you’re using Webflow’s E-Commerce features specifically, we don’t yet support it, but we want to add that soon!

2 Likes

Hi @franzruggiero.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can manage products with Airtable and sync to Webflow CMS with PowerImporter or Whalesync.

No need for a Webflow Ecommerce plan. Plus you’ll get a ton of flexibility and power, including:

• Ability to sell any type of product (shippable, digital, donations, subscriptions, services, custom, bundles, etc.)
  • Connect to 100+ gateways and payment methods
  • Embed a customer portal
  • Sell and accept gift cards
  • Multi-lingual
  • Multi-currency
  • and more!

We have multiple Airtable + Webflow + Foxy use cases we can share with you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like