Sync Airtable to Webflow CMS with a few clicks

Airtable is a powerful database and it’s your source of truth. But syncing it to Webflow CMS is not easy.

Many people do it using Zapier or Integromat, but it gets complicated very quickly and you spend hours on tedious tasks that are time-consuming and not fun.

Wouldn’t you rather spend your time designing in Webflow?

PowerImporter syncs your Airtable to Webflow CMS automatically in seconds, saving you valuable time for more important things.

You simply enter your API keys, map your fields, then click “sync”.

PowerImporter takes care of all the complicated tasks of keeping them in sync and converting and syncing your Airtable data into your Webflow CMS.

• Detect new, modified, or deleted records in Airtable and update Webflow accordingly
  • Convert Airtable Rich-Text fields into HTML for Webflow’s Rich Text fields
  • Convert links between Airtable records into Reference/Multi-Reference fields in Webflow
  • Set Option fields in Webflow based on values from Airtable
  • Generate embed code for YouTube links for your Webflow Video fields
  • Upload Airtable image fields into Webflow Image fields
  • … and all other field types (Text, Number, Switch, Date, File, etc)

Here’s a quick demo showing how easy it is to keep your Airtable data in sync with your Webflow CMS without going crazy.

4 Likes

Nice @JudoHacker , used this in the past and it’s very very handy

1 Like

Thanks @WillNeeteson, glad it was helpful.

You can use Byteline’s data sync for Airtable to Webflow sync. It offers 2-Way, 1-Way, and Historical Sync . Features:

1. Easily configure Airtable to Webflow CMS mapping. It can automatically handle inserts, updates, and deletes.
  2. Your existing data is handled through historical sync.
  3. It offers a friendly dashboard showing each record change and field-level details.
  4. Manages all field types, including multi-reference fields, URLs, currency, and images.
  5. You can build a custom Byteline flow to manage notifications on any data sync error. e.g., through Slack messages.

Check out this short video.

Hi Marc!
Can I also import custom fields into the product table of webflow Ecommerce with power importer?
Thanks,
Klaus!

Sorry Klaus, not yet. It only supports the Webflow CMS API for now. The Webflow Ecommerce API is a whole other beast to tame. :cold_sweat:

@JudoHacker This post sent my hopes flying to the moon when I found it late last night. I’ve been struggling for awhile to find a “no or low-code” website builder to bring in product data from an external API (GraphQL API) so we can create our own shopping experience on the front end. After viewing the video, and successfully pulling my data into Airtable last night, this looks hopeful. But, before I expend too much time down this track was hoping you might give advice from your experience on a few things:

1. Assuming I can bring the data into the CMS as you do in your video (which I don’t foresee as an issue), my plan is to pay for an Airtable plan that allows the data to update nearly every minute. I assume this shouldn’t present any particular challenge to this setup?

2. I’m struggling to understand the “shopping” piece of the puzzle here using this solution. The GraphQL API I’ll be using obviously has mutation features to update a cart and checkout (the actual checkout portion itself is handled by our ecommerce provider and doesn’t occur on our front end website) but we’ll need to send a payload to their API somehow with the cart information to do that checkout that occurs on their webpage. That piece is confounding me. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Is this the same challenge that @audiumspeakers ran in to? Any and all threads of thoughts and investigations greatly appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you found it, @justincase

1. you can schedule PowerImporter to run every 5 minutes, or you can trigger the sync with a webhook or API call.

Very soon in the near future, you will be able to run the sync continuously to have instant syncing between Airtable and Webflow.

1. I can’t really help much on the ecommerce side. Are you married to your ecommerce provider? Have you looked at nocode alternatives like Foxy.io?
2 Likes

@JudoHacker Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I’m definitely married to our ecommerce provider because our point of sale system only integrates with certain providers – in an ideal world I think we’d try to build our own integration with our POS’s API so we didn’t have the ecommece provider “middle step” but we’re a small company and don’t have those kind of resources. This GraphQL API seems like the best, most cost effective way for us to gain some sense of being able to build our own shopping experience, even if at the end of the day the actual processing of transactions, etc. is done off our site. Someone else had mentioned Foxy.io so thanks for sharing. It’s unclear to me if they would do “one-off” type consulting help but I’ll check it out.

Hi @justincase.
We’ve already been chatting via email. If anyone else has similar needs, please don’t hesitate to reach out: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

@JudoHacker Does PowerImporter sync both ways? Changes in Airtable will be reflected on the Webflow site. But if an Editor makes changes directly via the Webflow Editor, will this then sync to Airtable (incl. Image changes)?

1 Like

I think this is what you’re looking for: Import Webflow CMS Items to Airtable (Integration)