Are interactions bugged?

Hey all!
I have a couple of interactions in place (specifically in the cards of the first column in the body) and they were working nicely this afternoon.
Suddenly, when I opened the project a couple of minutes ago, the interactions are not working anymore, even though if I preview them, I see something a bit buggy is happening. Also, I tried putting new ones, and they just don’t work…

Any idea why??

Thank you a lot!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/project-57bca6?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=project-57bca6&preview=07d356a732910a08bb372f5d206aa6a5&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@ohlalasacrebleu, yours seemed to be working perfectly on my computer…

I also have this problem, some of my interactions don’t work in preview but works fine in the published site.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/artist-account-pilot?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=artist-account-pilot&preview=949e7e6a43ba6bd83d30328d6b98f11c&pageId=5d7b1f3263a906dd0edf5a51&itemId=5d9d505bf2bb756612e66de5&mode=preview

Really? Damn…

Would you mind sending me a quick screen recording?? :sweat_smile:

here it is :smile:

You can see that ‘create new series’ works fine but the two others don’t in the preview but they both work fine on the published site.

I noticed this happening to my website as well. Works on published site, not on preview mode.
1:1 with Gine here.

Specifically, a hide/show animation for me as well.

Thank you guys!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Hi @ohlalasacrebleu, @Gine and @Brady_J_Lang, thanks for your comments.

There have been some reports of interactions not working in preview mode, our team is helping to check on that further and as soon as I have an update, I will let you know with a new update.

To my knowledge, the animations not running is only affecting the preview mode but continue to work on the published site. Thanks in advance, I will keep you informed as I have new info.

1 Like

@ohlalasacrebleu @Brady_J_Lang

I moved the div with the interaction out to the body the moved it back in and it fixes the bug. Maybe you guys could try this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.