Non-techy here but I understand a little bit so please be kind. We are building a new website that requires API server-side calls to a separate database. I want to know if this is possible to do, I know it is in Wordpress but I hate WP and want to build on Webflow as I am a design-centric type of guy
Is this possible to do yet within Webflow?
Thanks in advance
At a high level it will need to do the following:
- WF application directs the browser to the DB authorization page.
- The user authenticates and approves WF application’s request.
- The user is redirected back to WF with an authorization code in the query string.
- WF sends this code to the DB to exchange for an API access token and optionally a refresh token.
- WF application can now use these tokens to call the DB API on behalf of the user.