I’m building AnyForm — a tool which lets you customize Google Forms for your brand.
It works by connecting a form you make on Webflow to a public Google Form you’ve created.
Examples of forms you could make with it:
- ‘Contact us’ form
- Feedback form
- Product order form
- Leave a review / rating form
- Responses recorded in Google Sheets
- Email notifications for each response
- No backends or Zapier/Integromat workflows required
Sign up here for early access: https://anyform.co/!
I’ve been looking for something similar for a while now… So, well done for taking your time to create AnyForm. I also have couple of suggestions which for example for me would be really useful:
(1) Allow the user to download the responses in an Excel file (for example) straight after the form is completed (I am trying to create a self discovery process which requires user to download his answers) – no other forms allow this.
(2) Allow more specifications for the view of the Google form.
Glad to hear AnyForm solves a problem you’ve run into!
(1) This is definitely possible.
(2) Could you elaborate on this one? Do you mean adding custom CSS?