All my CMS collections are empty? Help

I am currently having a major problem on Webflow. All my CMS collections won’t load. Webflow says all my collections are empty. No matter what I do, I currently can’t access my CMS collections. The live website works, but I can’t do anything with the website at the moment.
Are more of you having this same strange issue? Or is it just me?
I’d love to hear from you.
I have already emailed support, but it usually takes a while before you get an answer.

Still nothing.
When I ‘ping’ this Webflow IP 54.85.76.149 - request timed out.
So, there is no connection.

My CMS collections are still empty. Suddenly, my password for the website stopped working as well! I requested a new password. Logged in again and there they were, the CMS collections were back.
But that was short-lived, because a minute later everything was back to zero.
I haven’t been able to do anything in my Webflow account all day.
And all this time, no message from Webflow, that there might be something wrong.

No real advice here, it does suspiciously sounds like a server-side issue.

However I’d make certain to try accessing the project from a different computer, disable all browser extensions, and clear the browser cache.

Extensions like ad blockers are notorious for breaking the designer, because they modify the code and block the browser from accessing certain resources.

Yes, I’m having the exact same issue. When I check the designer view, I have the exact same view you have:

empty CMS collections (jpg attached). However, when I look at the Editor view it shows that I have 5 authors and then the box pops up saying I have none (jpg attached.

PLEASE let me know how/if you get this resolved and I’ll do likewise. I’ve sent a support ticket.

Yesterday evening everything suddenly worked again. The CMS collections were accessible again. Thought; ‘that’s nice, problem solved’.
Nothing could be further from the truth. This morning everything had disappeared again. As a test, I then turned off my VPN and lo and behold, the CMS collections are back.
So it seems that Webflow blocks VPS connections.
Do you have the same experience

I found my solution.
The HARPA AI Chrome extension interfered with Webflow.
Turn it off, and everything was back again.
SOLVED.

Robert, I found my solution.
The HARPA AI Chrome extension interfered with Webflow.
Turn it off, and everything was back again.
SOLVED.

This is always my step 1 when anything is funky with Webflow.