Adding TXT to already connected domain

Hey this may be a dumb question but I was wondering if there is a way to add TXT fields/update DNS records for a domain that is already connected and working?

When I look at the hosting section for the site I am able to see the domains but like it’s not letting me click anything or view the records like you normally can when you’re first adding a domain. I have tried googling and looking through the forum but I haven’t been able to find anything.

thanks in advance

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @randa , Welcome to the forum. If you are talking about zone records, you can’t manage DNS records through Webflow. If you need to add new records to your DNS Zone you would need to go to your DNS hosting provider and mange the zone there. If I misunderstood your question please feel free to clarify.

Hey thank you for your response. I am not entirely sure I understand what a zone record is (i really don’t know much about this stuff. yet). But I need to add dmarc and dkim records. I believe they have already been added to godaddy for the domain. But I guess they need to be updated into webflow as well. I hope that clarifies things better :slight_smile:

Webflow only requires that you follow the instructions to add the A records and CNAME record to your domain that is available under hosting in project settings on WF. That points visitors to the correct infrastructure. Webflow itself does not host any of your DNS. Your DNS provider does. The actual domain is referred to as a zone. The entries in it as zone records.

Thank you so much I have been trying to find information on this for like a couple of days now lol. Much appreciated!