Account Plans or Site Plans

Hi :slight_smile:

I’m going to design a new website for a Film Festival (https://www.cinefest.de). I would like to know which plan would be best to purchase. I am confused about site and account plans. For the festival team is VERY important that the code can be exported and hosted somewhere else. We don’t want to take the risk of (let’s hope not) Webflow stop existing and with it, loosing the website of the festival.

It would be very helpful to have some advice in this. The website of the festival also hat a lot of information (in my opinion), which would be the right plan for it?

Hello.

On paid account plans, you can export your project’s HTML, CSS, assets, and JavaScript from inside the Webflow Designer. Read more

For one and only one site use website paid plan (You want to add blog, or any generated list (FAQ, Team and so on) - choose CMS Plan -if not start with basic).

**Website plan Added per site

Account

Paid account plans unlock additional features such as: extra projects (More than 2), Project transfers and more:

No so relevant for now (Anyway the option to export code will be available if webflow “stop”).

Export code = lose most webflow designer/editor power over time + Host your site somewhere (Also cost money).

SUM

Select site-plan (One project & one site hosting). Monthly -or- yearly (give you some discount).