Account and dashboard Not Loading

Hi Team

My Dashboard is not loading and cannot access any projects. Tried clearing Caches and History and tried other browsers. Same story. Please see screenshot.

Please can you looking into this?

Kinds Regards

Saff

5 Likes

Same here. Must be down,

3 Likes

Same with me, my 3 sites are missing, can not connect the dashboard.

3 Likes

Same here. Not great timing! Pretty sure I’ve lost some updates too :cry:

2 Likes

Same. I hope they fix. What do you think is the problem?

1 Like

I can also vouch for this problem. Was trying to finish a site by switching a domain for a client and now it has disappeared. Submitted a support ticket and says that they are experiencing a higher than normal volume of requests, so definitely something on their end. Best to just kick your feet up and relax for now.

2 Likes

Same here, the dashboard is very slow and the designer is not loading

3 Likes

Same here ! Projects not loading !

1 Like

It won’t load for me.

SAME here, cant get into designer mode :smiling_face_with_tear:

Same here, any solution? please help!

Same here. God motherfucking damn it Webflow! SH!T! :smiley:

same here, who can helps us?

My account is also down.

when its going to get fixed. we have deadline to finish project.

There was an outage listed on the status.webflow.com site that should be referenced when you are having this type of problem. Only Webflow can fix their broken service when that occurs or wait when there is a dependency. That is one of the risks of using a platform as a service.

Details -
Reports of intermittent issues loading the dashboard and designer

Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Mar 15, 05:16 UTC

Monitoring - The team has deployed a fix and we are monitoring the situation.
Mar 15, 04:40 UTC

Identified - Webflow has identified an issue with services provided by a third party provider. We are working to mitigate the issue.
Mar 15, 03:36 UTC

Investigating - Webflow is investigating reports of intermittent issues loading the dashboard and designer.
Mar 15, 02:43 UTC

Ditto, same problem here

@KiwiWebflower Is there an outage? If so wait for a fix. If not make sure you follow the Webflow recommendations for browser and no extensions loaded to problem solve. If the Webflow dashboard is not loading projects open a ticket with support.