Zapier & Integromat api help required concering airtable > webflow create item

Morning All,

I am trying to setup Zapier to take information from my embedded Airtable form and create a new product in webflow.

Below I have attached 2 screenshots of the messages I am getting:

Name - empty field

I also have a Integromat account so if anyone knows how to set it up on here would love the suggestions.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks,
Mark

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Just at quick glance, from your screenshots, looks like anything you’ve filled out in the form is not getting submitted to Zapier - since the required “Name” field is showing as empty.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

I usually add something in there e.g such a ID etc but still showing up as empty. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mark

Yes, make sure your form is actually submitting info into Zapier.

Sorry Chris can you explain a bit further as i can see all my fields are pointing to relevant info.

Still getting the same error:

The app returned “User is not authorized to perform this action: Cannot complete operation for the ecommerce collection [Products] with this endpoint.”.

Thanks
Mark

I’ve encountered that error many times. It’s cryptic, but I finally know what it means.

You need to use the Webflow ecommerce API to create ecommerce items, not the CMS API.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

It seems that Webflow’s Zapier integration has been abandoned.

Has anyone else been able to get it working?

Hey there @Broom80, Michaela from Integromat here :wave:

If you’re still running into the same error with Zapier, you might wanna try to build this with Integromat. Especially since you’re saying you already have an account :slightly_smiling_face:

Sooooo, you’d

1. choose the ‘Watch Responses’ Airtable trigger
  2. connect it with the Webflow ‘Create Item’ module
  3. map the fields between the two systems

To see what the further possibilities of the integrations are, you can check out the currently available triggers, actions, and pre-made templates for both Webflow and Airtable :nerd_face: .