Would like to connect drip to Foxy & Webflow

Hi folks,

I’m setting up a new store and moving over from Shopify to WebFlow/Foxycart. There’s a lot I’d like to be able to do but I’m not a developer, so it’s a bit beyond me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I’d like to:
-Use drip for all my emails, so order confirmation emails, newsletters, abandoned cart emails through drip.
-Would ideally like to align the design of Foxycart templates with that of my store.
-Connect Foxycart with Quickbooks.

email me at alex@manifesto.coffee

Hello,

Pm sent

BR Seth

Hi Alexander,
I have worked on some very complex Foxycart <-> Webflow integrations in the past and I would be interested in hearing more on what you are wanting done.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Yo @Alexander_MacIntyre!

We offer a webflow-native app for Abandoned Cart Recovery which integrates with Foxy – would love to give you an extended free trial when you’re ready. Important to note though that we dont integrate with Drip yet, but plan to soon. Instead we send out the recovery emails on your behalf from our own email server, although everything is highly customizeable.

We also do apps for Product Reviews, Simple Subscriptions and soon Affiliates & Referrals, all made exclusively for Webflow shops.

Standing by for if/when you need a hand!

It’s looking like I’ll be using you folks anyway - my ideal scenario is likely a bit costly. Any ETA on Drip or Mailchimp integration?

@Alexander_MacIntyre – awesome! Would love for you to try out the app!

We always prioritize our paid users’ requests. Right now I’d say it would a couple months but if you use the app and want this we have a habit of prioritizing these requests more highly! There’s a couple pieces of Drip that I could have some help understanding myself and if you wouldn’t mind speaking with me about how you use the app it would really help me connect the dots on what an integration would look like, we could expedite a solution like this for you.

@Alexander_MacIntyre As always, we’re here to help if you need anything. Foxy + Webflow + Monto for the win!

Josh