Workspace invite does't work

Hi My client sent me an email invite to join a workspace but nothing happens when I accept the invite. I checked my workspace and there is only 1 old client in there, there should be 2 clients. Can anyone help?

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 12.02.12

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

[2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University ,

1 Like

I have also experienced this between student accounts and teacher workspaces. Haven’t found a fix?

I also have this issue.

My client is trying to invite me to their workspace. It does not work. The email invite goes to the manage workspaces page and there is no invite. Also in home dashboard, there is no invite. I logged out, deleted cookies and logged in, it still does not work. I also tried with chromium based browser and safari.

For another client/case I could not transfer the site with email, but when I got invited to the workspace, I could transfer on the basis of the workspace instead of user.

I did send msg to support…

Right after I changed my webflow user email, I got the invite show up in my workspace.

Its a bit shady as my client is deplatformed and shadow banned. So I wonder if Webflow is opinionated and blacklist emails of users…