Whats gone wrong?

What’s gone wrong with Webflow? its been really slow and buggy for 2 days - regardless of which project i’m using. I try to change pages in designer and Webflow just hangs forever. Too often I have to kill the browser and start again - this is painful!

Anyone else suffering?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@RugbyWebDesign

Can you provide a share link of one of your projects?

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

I’d love too, but Webflow is just constantly hanging. I can’t do anything. :angry:

Also been seeing this little icon alot today too

Getting late in the UK now. Fingers crossed for a more productive day tomorrow! :sleeping: :sleeping_bed:

@RugbyWebDesign,

That little icon is letting you know that your connection to Webflow is unstable. This is usually due to unstable internet. I get this when I am pulling in too much bandwidth on a wireless computer. Sometimes being directly connected can help with these connection issues.

If you are still seeing issues, send us a support ticket through the Contact Support link in the menu above.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

Hi @QA_Brandon

I kinda guessed that was what the icon was saying.

However, my biggest issues are as soon as I try to change from one page to another in Designer it just hangs. I’ve been working on 7-8 projects today, and all have had the same issue.

Earlier I was seeing a small house/home icon here
so assumed it must have been perhaps an update to the interface. (I have learnt to expect updates after a poor/slow session). But this has been dragging on way too long, and now the house/home icon I was seeing has disappeared.

I feels like they’re playing with things, but its sure dragging down my productivity. :angry:

@RugbyWebDesign,

The little house thingy was brought up in discussion earlier but not sure what it was for.

As for the slowness, I havent seen anything else on the forum or in our tickets about this today. As I said it couldve been an internet issue on your end that was causing the slowness issue. The little red wifi indicator is your first clue.

Please lmk if you continue to see it tomorrow.

Best Regards,
~ Brandon

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.