Welcome to the Webflow Forum, introduce yourself!

Welcome Fabian! If you ever want to discuss Webflow I live in Stockholm too :sweden:

4 Likes

Hey man, thanks!! That sounds awesome mate, letā€™s stay in touch! :smiley:

6 Likes

@KPMT @fps @Nicks35

Welcome to the forums :smiley: Itā€™s the best place to ask questions and learn!

@KPMT Youā€™re definitely going to enjoy it hereā€¦ you might find yourself having a bit more time for web design now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 3 years in and I love it as much as the day I signed up.

Good luck with the new projects everyone.

@jorn @fps I wished I lived in Sweden, looks like the coolest place to live!

9 Likes

Coolest like in coldest or what do mean? :grinning: Yes itā€™s great country. I was talking a fellow swede the other day about UK, he made a two week visit just recently and he thought it was so cold due to the moist. Itā€™s colder in Sweden but not so moist so it dosenā€™t feel that cold even though itā€™s actually colder.

2 Likes

@magicmark Thanks man! Haha yeah Sweden is ok :smiley: Where are you from? :facepunch:

4 Likes

@jorn I meant coolest in the sense of > :sunglasses: Iā€™m cool. Weā€™ve just had some Arctic weather here, and we really canā€™t cope with it as a nation. Itā€™s quite funny, really!

I like the Swedish and Finnish way of life from what Iā€™ve read and seen. Always seem very calm and collected, a nice trait to have.

@fps UK here, in the central part.

6 Likes

@magicmark Ok cool man, I lived and studied in Surrey a couple of years ago :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Donald and Iā€™m a French designer from MontrĆ©al, Canada.
I studied Marketing and Communications and in the past few years I have learned Graphic and Web design. I have owned an Agency for 3 years now (Graphic design, web design, marketing, etc).

Iā€™m not so new anymore, I have been using Webflow for about a year and I have to say that Iā€™m really proud to be a ā€œWebflowerā€! I looooove this platform as well as the community on this forum. Iā€™m also so excited to see this community and this platform growing. I learned so much in the past year and Iā€™m still learning! Big thanks to @PixelGeek for his awesome work on the community livestream!

Canā€™t wait to read your stories! Have an awesome day! :webflow_heart:

13 Likes

@magicmark Dude - Iā€™m DIGGING it so much. The more I dive in, the more I enjoy it. Good grief, why hadnā€™t I heard of this before? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just a quick heads-up in particular for the new users in this thread - Webflow co-founder and CEO @callmevlad answers community questions at certain points each year - these are now quarterly and the next one is Tues 3 April at 10am PDT - always a good watch!

4 Likes

Hey allā€¦New here. Signed up yesterday evening.
Looks like I might be one of the few first Musers to check out Webflow since the big ā€œannouncementā€.
Iā€™m surprised I havenā€™t heard of this program before, where were you hiding all my life???

Appears Webflow has a really robust platform and in-depth training docs! Super excited to get acquainted with Webflow and the community!

A little about me:

Vancouver born and raised. I got my start in design and marketing around 2001 and started working for various real estate companies doing both corporate and realtor design/marketing. I got fascinated with web design around 2010 and attended coding classes part-time. My first website took me a year to build! OMG, was it hideous! Then along came Muse, I was already using Adobe products for graphic design and layouts, so it seemed the logical thing to use for building websites. Muse really helped with productivity and fast turn-over.

Now, I am here, with Muse on the way out.

Glad I heard about Webflow, Iā€™m guessing I will have to really start stretching my brain and use that coding I learned almost 10 years ago!

Cheers,
https://webflow.com/Eyelle

12 Likes

Hi @Eyelle

Welcome to the future! Myself and many other designers here have actually found that Webflow has helped us understand coding better - itā€™s been described as visual coding.

If you are on a plan where you can export code you can also dig deeper and take a reverse approach to learning to code.

In those classes you may have had: Code editor - save - open in browser to see what you coded.

Now you can: design in browser - export - open in code editor and see the code for what you made visually.

Or of course just publish and host with Webflow - without needing any exporting!

Ask away - we are a friendly bunch :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello Everyone.
I came to Webflow from being an abandoned Adobe Muse User.
I started learning Code and Web Design a little over one year ago at the young age of 53.
learned from online tutorials. Started using Dreamweaver, then Muse. Muse is ending, so I found Webflow. I own a small Web Design and Marketing Company.
Want to create some great sites, and look forward to learning what I can.

8 Likes

Ex Muser as well, Love Webflow.

5 Likes

Awesome - welcome to the community @webted

Are you able to watch the livestream with CEO @callmevlad in just over an hourā€™s time:

See you there if so!

3 Likes

thanks, Will tune in.

3 Likes

Hi Webflowers,

Call me Savy.

First of shout out to @magicmark for sharing me the link to this post.

I am a Greek national fighting out of ā€˜ā€˜coughā€™ā€™ I mean based in Bangalore India!

My partner and I proudly consider ourselves noob self-taught graphic/web designers and have recently discovered that we can support ourselves by working online, we are only at the beginning of a crazy ride but we learn fast.

Last year we literally quit our unbelievably boring jobs and started living off only by winning contests on freelancer.com, we on purposely put ourselves on a do or die mentality in order to succeed on this and guess what, we are still here :stuck_out_tongue:

We are now in the process of creating our own website that comes under the name ā€˜Gravidooā€™ and we will be expanding our operations and client base.

Next stop, Webflow ā€˜dashboardā€™ headquarters helping us keep the dream alive.

See yā€™ all around :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi everyone! Iā€™m a designer from U-tah. Was an Muse user for a long time. Then adobe dropped the bomb, now Iā€™m here learning webflow. Had my eye on webflow for a few years now. Jumping in head first. Hoping for a nice landing. Glad to be here!

8 Likes

Welcome @Bodwa - and a good safe landing iā€™d say :wink:

Shout if anything is unclear - and university.webflow.com covers loads - including a full site build:

2 Likes