Weird glitch..maybe a bug?

Hello,
I don’t know what to make of this or how to describe it so I made a little screen cap video to show. Basically I have a section that I made into symbol. I drop it onto my page and unlink it so I can make edits to it. When I duplicate a divs class, everything is ok, until I preview it. When I return to the design space, one of the divs (which I am using to create a line) changes size for no reason. Not only that, but every div that has that class, changes sizes.

I have no idea why this is happening. Just changing the class name, should not effect it…should it? Here is the video:

https://www.useloom.com/share/68ab4fe92ece46628b1bcec6d3a47fcb

Also- i am glad I took that video, because when I went back into Webflow and went to the page, everything seems to be normal? This happened to me multiple times today. Not sure why this is happening.

Hi @kbowman - This has been happening to me too… you’re not alone!

This is what it should look like:

I went to add a new interaction a few minutes ago, and this happened:

All the Div Blocks seem to set to a default size. This has been happening for a few days. Closing and re-opening the Designer fixes it. Regards Kai

Thanks for the reply- I am glad I am not the only one or that I am going crazy! This is the kind of stuff that drives me nuts, because I will spend hours trying to figure it out, only to find it’s a glitch. :slight_smile:

My pleasure! Just wanted you to know it’s not just you! There seems to be no way of fixing it apart from closing and reopening. Not sure what’s triggering it - Seems to happen randomly… I’m sure it will be fixed! All the best! Kai :smile:

Hi @kbowman and Keejo,

Thanks for the reports on the strange div block behavior. Could you please update your Chrome browser to the latest version and try to reproduce the error while being logged into Webflow using Incognito mode: Browse in private - Computer - Google Chrome Help

If the problem persists, please take a screenshot of your Console and send it to me: Chrome DevTools - Chrome Developers

If you prefer, you can also send this info to the support desk at Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dave! I did need to update Chrome :blush: - will run in Incog mode now and see if it happens again… Regards Kai

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.