Website with a memberships and sponsors section

Hello,

I am building a website for a small community club. The club has member who renew yearly, an annual event and sponsorship.

Would you have any suggestions for the best integrations or systems I could use to build the site?

1 Like

Hi @Juliette_Wragge :wave:

For the sponsorship part of your question, It doesn’t sound (please correct me if I’m wrong) like you’ll need much more than a way to manually collect money and then you can manually add them to your website.

For the memberships part of your question, it sounds like your needs are fairly straightforward so my thought would be to go with Webflow’s native Memberships feature.

There are other third party Membership options if you need to get more advanced.

If you’re not already familiar with it and would like a walk through check this tutorial on setting up Webflow Memberships.

Hope that helps!

Hi @Juliette_Wragge.
Josh with Foxy here. With our seamless Webflow integration, you can sell memberships, event registrations, and sponsorships (all in the same site): https://foxy.io/webflow

In addition, you can embed a customer portal where customers can login, view order history, manage membership(s), update billing and more.

Our integration works with any of Webflow’s plans, and even a basic hosting plan (no ecommerce or cms) will work.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh