I have a site of a client that I published 2 years ago. It was working fine, I didn’t change anything to the site. But now it’s not loading on mobile anymore.
I thought it was the DNS settings, so I set them up again. The is working fine on desktop, but not on mobile. Also the staging site sitename.webflow.io is not loading on mobile. I tried it on different browsers. And on Brave you can see that the site wants to load; it’s flickering and you can see the hamburger menu. But it won’t continue to load and the SSL icon is flickering as well.
Does anyone have any idea what’s causing this? Thanks!
Here is the site: www.elsenzo.com or elsenzo.webflow.io
It might have to do with your default domain, and the custom one in Webflow settings for the site.
Try setting your default domain with “www.”, and the custom as the root URL
I had a similar issue and was able to resolve it by doing that.
Hope this helps!
This may be related to the recent Webkit bug on iOS 15.5 where if you have a background image set on an Image element it can cause the page to crash.
In your case, it looks like your ‘Quotation Marks’ image also has a background image set:
I’d recommend removing the background image from this Image element, republishing and trying again.
Wow! That worked! I would have never been able to figure that one out by myself. Thank you so much!!
Hi, i think i’m going through a similar issue but i have check all my images etc… it seems all good to me but the issue still remain. Whenever i open on IOS device phone, the website does not load at all…
If anyone could give me a hand on this one… i’m just about to launch my website and this suddenly show off…