Homepage not loading on iOS devices

Hello, some of our colleagues have noticed that sometimes our website doesn’t work or load properly. On further inspections it only seems to be the homepage that is affected and this only happens on some iOS devices (iPhones & iPads). Everything works fine on laptops and android devices.

We’ve tested this in both Chrome and Safari and both are displaying an error when trying to load the homepage. (See ‘screenshots’ attached)

I’ve already tried to increase the loading speed by compressing images, cleaning up CSS and deleting some scripts/custom code but nothing is working.

A few months ago we had the same issue but it resolved itself on its own. Now it’s back and I’m not sure what to do now. Does anyone know what could possibly be the cause of this issue and how to fix it?

Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Thomas

Read-only link

Live website

On iOs you don’t really have Chrome is just a theme for an older version of Safari. (That’s by Apple App Store policies, so don’t test on Chrome on iOs is not necessary). Webkit has all kind of issues with Webflow, and you find many and many posts over the forum, for example:
Layout and Design - "A problem repeatedly occurred” error on iOS 15.5 (webflow.com)

Other solutions were by removing all blurs effects

1 Like

Hi Pietro, thanks for the reply! I’ll check it out and update later :slight_smile:

SOLVED: I removed the background image of an image element and everything is working as it should :slight_smile: