Website is loading super slow on mobile

Alright - been looking around on this, but the JS that is coming from Webflow seems to be seriously slowing down our speed performance on mobile. We initially purchased a Template called SaaSly and I’m wondering if this is potentially an issue found there? Any other recommendations I can take to get our page performance up?

Here’s the link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/saasly-template-398feb-0aef9379ffee1a67?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=saasly-template-398feb-0aef9379ffee1a67&preview=6804d8a76c260e1007d7537531eabe6d&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

2 Likes

Link to the live site?

It looks like you’re not using any of the interactions on the site, so this could be contributing to quite a bit of heft in your JS file:

You can get to this screen by heading over to the Interactions tab in the right-hand panel and clicking the small “Clean Up” link:

1 Like

Site is very fast on my smart phone. If you’re logged in to Webflow while visiting the site it will load in additional stuff for the editor etc.

Super helpful - I was running one of our page on Google Speed Insights that was scoring in the teens and then bumped up to the high 50’s after this change.

Thanks!

Hmmm - good to know that it’s showing up well. Various speed tests are scoring it low, but I’m going to keep digging.

also try clearing unused CSS

2 Likes

@Stephen_Van_Gorp - I did a quick test blocking most of the hubspot code and the mobile score went from the 40’s to 70’s via Lighthouse 8. Something to consider.

2 Likes

Thanks for this - yeah I think we need to address the various scripts that we’re running for tracking on site because I think that it’s driving us down.