Webflow site + Godaddy domain + dns probe finished nxdomain

Swapping a client’s site from wordpress to webflow and godaddy is the domain host. the wordpress site was through another company and they shut it down today.

I have published the webflow site and updated the dns settings with two A names set to @ and value of IP addresses webflow provided.

CName set to www and @
TXT set to @ and proxy-ssl.webflow.com

when I try to go to the site it give me the dns probe finished nxdomain error and shows the domain as www.www.ccroofing.org

when I check to see if dns settings have propagated they are all good except CName.

how do I get this site live?! i have tested it from multiple phones and laptops, same thing so its not a local flushdns type of resolution i dont think.

Thanks in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

There is a page in the Webflow University that I recommend you review if you haven’t.
It should help you resolve your issue.

If you are still stuck, let us know.

Hey Jeff, thank you for responding! I have done everything on that page, i think the cname may just be taking a while to propagate, just weird that the other properties are propagating and the cname is not. If you have any other ideas, I would love to hear them!
Thanks again

here is a screenshot of my dns settings

Your www CNAME record is not correct. Should point to proxy-ssl.webflow.com.

i am also having troubles publishing my domain. Can you help?

Use tools like this one to check what the Internet sees as your DNS settings and where your DNS settings have propagated to.