Hello fellow Webflow-ers (web flowers?)!
Today, Zapier has announced Webflow as an official app to “Zap” with.
What does this mean for you? It means that you can make your Webflow forms do more than just send you a notification email. Below are some examples of what you can do with Zapier.
After a user enters and submits data to your Webflow form, that data can be…:
- sent to Evernote as a new note
- sent to Trello as a new card
- sent to a Slack channel
- sent and saved into a MailChimp mailing list
- saved as a new line item in a Google Spreadsheet
- sent as a link to the Pushbullet app
And thats only the tip of the iceberg. Have fun this new service out and let us know what you think!
Video walkthrough example of Webflow & Zapier: