Webflow is now free for students (and educators)

Starting today, we’re making Webflow completely free of charge to all students worldwide (annual CMS site plan to be exact)! … and educators can get a free team plan to teach Webflow in their classrooms too!

Learn more about the program and who can apply.

4 Likes

surprising! MAX!
Happy to belong to the Webflow Classroom program!
I have already seen that our students are reapplying for the 100% discount :tada: :tada: :tada:
THANK WEBFLOW!

Max, Have you thought about extending Webflow CMS Free for teachers? (free annual CMS site plan) We have had complications when integrating into our Webflow CMS classes since the current Free version has its limitations!
We will be happy to participate in a new version of the free annual CMS site plan :kissing:
Thank you again! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Have you applied for an educator account? :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Max!
Yes Sir, I already have an educator account!
:kissing:

This is super cool Max.
Any programs for Startup and Agency?

2 Likes

Yep! https://webflow.com/startups

3 Likes

What is going to happen in 12 months? Are we switched to a paid plan then? Is it going to cost 20$ or full 120$?

2 Likes

Updates on this? @max.lind

do you know anything about this? @avivtech

Wow! It’s really good news for students include me very thank full to Webflow. I am John Cruz and recently I have visit something special website and very helpful for students Royal online classes they have best platform Do My Online Course they provide the best online course help and online class help services all over the USA.

I sign in today! But >I think is amazing! I was a student 4 month ago! I wish would have had this opportunity! Great iniciative.

After being accepted, and if on a free starter account, do we need to start a new account using our .edu email address? It appears that changing the original email to .edu doesn’t work.

Wow, this is amazing, thank you webflow team!!

This news doesn’t get old!

This is so amazing. Thank you so much

Hello there, after receiving the code it says it is good for the anual CMS plan , but I dont see a CMS plan anywhere and cant redeem the code do I have to publish the website 1st or something ? maybe someone knows something. ty!

Webflow team, need to publish my startup’s website - can you pl send me a discount code (the URL doesn’t seem to work). TYSM!

Hi @mvs — Joshua here from the Webflow Support Team. Your best bet is to launch at ticket at support.webflow.com — we have agents trained for the Students program, and they’ll be able to make sure you’re seen to correctly.

The problem is, I am working on a group project and it is not possible for us to collaborate because the workspace plan is not free for students. Whereas the site plan is free. How is this helpful for students when the more likely scenario is group projects that dont need custom domains.