Webflow Form Notifications

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help. I have transferred my site on to its domain but now the form submissions don’t come through to my email. www.mixedbytoast.com I have two forms on the site and neither work. The submission shows in the settings / forms page and the forwarding address is correct but nothing is being forwarded.

Can anyone help? Many thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hey @Chris_Hamilton

So, you’re site is using custom domain and hosting or you are hosting outside Webflow?

Piter :webflow_heart:

Hey Peter
Custom Domain with Godaddy hosted with Webflow.

Hi, @Chris_Hamilton!!

Thank you so much for reporting this! We rely on form data here at Webflow, and I understand how important it is for us to get this working for you!

I checked on our side and it looks like the form submissions are working as expected.

Could we try the following potential solutions:

(1) Whitelist the email address : no-reply@webforms.io on your email account and perform another test.

(2) Select a different email address to see if the form submission arrives. This will provide valuable troubleshooting information.

Here’s a helpful resource on email whitelisting to help you setup your email account: http://www.whatcounts.com/how-to-whitelist-emails/

Please let me know if this solves the problem.

If not, I’m happy to help further!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.