Webflow Ecommerce Payment Issues

Hi, I am building a website for a business based in South Korea. It looks like Webflow does not have any support for payment options for South Korea. What are my alternatives to accept credit card payments?

Have you consider using another e-commerce platform like @foxy ? They have a great product and amazing support! You can keep using webflow and all for the implementation.

1 Like

Hi @brendonson.
I’ve already responded to your email, but if anyone has similar needs, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like

Hey!

So does foxy support credit card payment in Korea?
Can you help me out as well.

Hi @dokdok.
Thank you for getting in touch. Credit card payments are supported for Korea via the following Foxy gateway integrations:

• 2Checkout
  • Adyen
  • BlueSnap
  • PayPal
  • Offline Options (check, cash, etc.)

Of course, you’ll want to ensure you can get approved with one of those gateways. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @foxy do you support payment in latin america? also I am looking for offline payments. I mean, users add products to cart and then place order without payment, only fill personal information and shipping address. Then I be able to receive an email with all the information and product list, the idea is user pay after receive product or with cash, is possible to do this with foxy? if yes do you have a email? I would like to. have a call with you soon :slight_smile:

Hi @christvizcarra.
Thank you for getting in touch. Yes, what you’re after is possible by customizing our Purchase Order payment option. This will allow customers to checkout without having to pay. I saw where you emailed. We’ll be in touch shortly.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @foxy

What is the best way to get in touch with you? We are working on a food ordering website and would like to know if our requirements can be met with Foxy

Cheers!

Hi @Dsyn.
Feel free to email us at hello@foxy.io Thanks so much!

Josh